Download the KAPICO Group Fact Sheet PDF which contains detailed, up-to-date information
|KAPICO Group Holding Co. KSCC
P.O. Box 4296 Safat 13042 Kuwait
Tel: (965) 2483 7344
Fax: (965) 2481 7488
Board of Directors
- Ahmed Al-Ghannam, Chairman
- Pradeep K Handa, Vice Chairman & Group CEO
- Vipan K Handa, Deputy CEO & Board Member
- Adel Al-Ghannam, Board Member
- Fouad Al-Ghannam, Board Member
- Automotive Business Group – KAPICO’s Automotive Business Group is the leading provider of Vehicles, Automotive Aftermarket products and services in the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific & South Asia regions. With a presence in every segment of the Automotive Aftermarket ranging from Parts, Accessories, Tires, Batteries, Auto Glass, and Lubricants to Fitment Centers and Integrated Workshops, the automotive business group represents more than 150 world leaders and services customers in over 80 countries.
- Health Care Business Group – KAPICO’s Health Care Business Group has pioneered innovative service concepts in health care with a niche focus on women and children. The business group is dedicated to excellence in maternity care, fertility, and wellness services for women.
- Life Style Business Group – KAPICO’s Life Style Business Group has introduced several retailing concepts in the region. Damas - the region’s leading jeweler, Giordano - the trendsetting fashion retailer, PastaMania – the leading casual dining restaurant and SAKS Fifth Avenue are some of the leading brands promoted by the group.
- Infrastructure Business Group – KAPICO’s Infrastructure Business Group provides services ranging from HVAC, Electro-Mechanical contracting to the supply of Elevators. The division also participates in the development of prestigious Realty projects. Our technology unit helps customers create and manage IT infrastructure to support their mission critical business processes.
|Kuwait (Head Office)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
| Johannesburg, South Africa
||New Delhi, India
The KAPICO Group employs more than 2,500 people across its various business groups.
Displayed here are a selection of representative images of the KAPICO Group, its companies and its senior people. Media people looking for more specific images are requested to route their requests to Grace Abraham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Permission for use of photographic imagery is granted only under the following conditions:
- Each use should be accompanied by the credit line and notice, "Courtesy of KAPICO Group. Unauthorized use not permitted."
- Copying of images for further distribution or commercial use is prohibited without the express written consent of KAPICO Group.
- No permission is granted to use trademarks of KAPICO Group Holding Co. KSCC, its subsidiaries or affiliates, apart from the incidental appearance of such trademarks in the photograph(s)/imagery provided by KAPICO.
- KAPICO reserves the right to withdraw permission to reproduce copyright material whenever, in its discretion, it feels that the privilege of reproducing its material is being used in a way detrimental to its interest or the above instructions are not being followed properly to protect its copyright.
- This permission is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.